ACoolPersonACoolPerson

Main Art Reviews Stats

Flu Season Flu Season

I really love it- my kind of humor. It kind of reminds me of sWooZie on YouTube- probably because of the art style, music and the fact that it's about a real experience. Oh, and about you and the fritos... I can't eat popcorn or dry cereal with cinnamon on it because I ate a lot of cinnamon popcorn and threw up two years ago. TMI? Probably. Anyway, I love it!

Da Cat Dat Screams! Da Cat Dat Screams!

This is... unique. I rated it 2 1/2 because I'm not so sure about the storyline- it's quite odd. It wasn't very tasteful- especially the ending. The cat was pretty humorous, though.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! (tomorrow)

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks for the comment. I really just wanted to animate something silly. as far as story line gos,the guy just had trouble getting rid of this damn cat he once thought was amazing. and the screams are just so annoying he just had to kill himself and let the cat be some other persons problem. I know it wasn't that clear but i just really wanted to animate something over that theme song. ha. happy new year bud.

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Weird yet awesome. Love it!

ADASport responds:

Hey, your name isn't just a weird title, you REALLY ARE a cool person! Thanks!

Pandemic Pandemic

I absolutely love this game! I don't know what's so appealing about killing off all of mankind.... >:D

SNATA SNATA

LOVELY! I love the benign music combined with an 8-bit adventure of awesomeness. Keep it up!

Dopplganger Dopplganger

I absolutely love it! I like the vibrant colors and the upbeat feel of this piece- it's amazing. I also really like how it transitions from hot to cool colors and vice-versa. Just one question for the artist- are the figure in the middle supposed to represent anything? Just wondering.

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thanks for your comments! And at the time I was inspired by a much more developed and fantastic artist's techniques and thought I would try replicating the shapes that she did. So, no it doesn't have any purpose/meaning other than to fill up the space.